Terms & ConditionJune 19, 2020 2021-04-01 5:14
Terms & Condition
- The personal information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, account servicing of course-related activities, course survey and / or for application of course-related funding (only if applicable) to respective funding-related agencies / bodies / organisations (SSG,IBF,NTUC etc).
- LAURES SOLUTIONS is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information and undertakes not to reveal applicant’s information to any 3rd parties (other than regulating authorities, funding-related agencies and) without prior consent of the applicant.
- The registration form and payment must be submitted to us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
- For payment by cheque, it shall be made payable to“Laures Solutions Pte Ltd”.
Trainee is to:
- ensure there is web camera on the laptop/notebook/PC or equipment before signing up for Virtual Live Class (VLC). Laures Solutions will not be liable for any failures due to inability to access Virtual Live Class due to absence of webcam.
- The course schedule selected is subject to confirmation. Laures Solutions reserves the rights to withdraw or re-schedule the class without prior notice.
- Request of Deferment / Transfer / Replacement / Withdrawal of Courses:
- For deferment / transfer / withdrawal of courses, a written notice must be submitted and received by Laures Solutions 2 weeks before course commencement.
- All requests will be subject for approval.
- The course fee covers all training materials and final assessment.
Upon receiving the learner’s written notice of withdrawal, course fees will be refund as follows:
% If learner’s written notice of withdrawal is received
100 More than 14 days before the commencement date
50 Less than 14 but more than 5 days before course commencement date
0 Less than 5 days before course commencement date or on or after course commencement date
Examination and Assessment:
- Trainees are advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
- Procedures to manage customer complaints, grievances and appeals
- Learners are allowed to appeal against assessment outcome or request for reassessment by writing in with detailed grounds for appeal / request for reassessment within 3 days of the date of assessment to the Training Manager.
- Training Manager is responsible for reviewing and giving a decision on appeals against a “Not Yet Competent” (“NYC”) award. The final outcome as set down by the training manager is to be abided to by all parties.