About This Course
This workshop is designed and developed for effective communication with prospective and existing customers in digital era. The general competency module covers basic understanding of digital landscape and marketing. Considering email as one of the most important and trusted mode of communication, this course focusses on the important elements of email communication. It also covers the use of email as a marketing tool for promotional campaigns. At the end of the course the attendees will take the email marketing certification by a leading service provider – HubSpot. HubSpot Academy is the worldwide leader in free online training for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service professionals. They specialize in comprehensive certifications, singular topic courses, and bite-sized lessons for professionals looking to grow their career and business.
Communication is at the heart of human interaction, and it can make or break a business. Being able to communicate effectively with customers can lead to increased sales, repeat business and referrals. The course focusses on email as a channel for effective and engaging communication with customers in Digital Era.
- Design marketing and communication strategy for customers and enhance customer experience
- Design impactful communication plan
- Identify and set right goals
- Write impactful subject line for higher open rate
- Design and create content for high conversion
- Create segments of audience for targeted marketing
- Perform email marketing for high deliverability (without trigger Spam)
- Complete certification from a renowned digital platform provider- HubSpot
TABLE OF CONTENT
Module 1: General Competency
- Understanding Digital Landscape
- Traditional Vs. New Marketing Frameworks
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Importance of Marketing Communication
Module 2: Strategic Competency
- What is Integrated Marketing Communication?
- From Marketing Funnel to Flywheel concept
- Understand customer acquisition journey concepts
- Concept of lead nurturing
- Strategic planning and using right communication channel
Module 3: Domain Competency (Email Marketing)
- Understanding Email Marketing
- Types of Campaigns
- How to avoid Spam filters
Module 4: Domain Competency (Email Marketing)
- List Management (audience management)
- How to write high-impact content
- Designing your marketing email
- Testing your marketing email
- Analyzing your marketing email (reports)
- No prior knowledge required.
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, digital/internet marketers, affiliate marketers, bloggers, influencers, marketing and business development professionals who want to increase more sales, traffic and conversions for their business.