About This Course
Programme code: P201103IIC
Welcome to Laures Academy’s Digital Analytics & Optimization [Google Analytics Certification] GAIQ course! Today, digital analytics are driving better decision-making for organizations of all sizes, including startups, small businesses, and enterprises. In turn, knowing how to leverage big data is key to staying competitive, forging better strategies, and achieving organizational growth.
Our course is designed to explore the principles and applications behind ROI-driven digital analytics. As a result, we empower decision-makers and specialists alike to optimize their business intelligence practices, build stronger client and customer relationships, and drive greater sales.
The tools and techniques encompassed within our course are designed to provide holistic insight that can be applied to virtually any quantifiable aspect of your business. Although the course adequately prepares students to pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ), the lessons are directly attributable to other major business intelligence and analytics platforms, such as Adobe Analytics, Alteryx, Baidu Analytics, ComScore, Hubspot CRM, MyMetrix, and more.
Whether to facilitate impactful marketing campaigns, accurate cost-benefit analyses, effective core business workflows, or beyond, the approaches, concepts, diagnostics, and terminologies contained within the course are designed with tangible results in mind.
The course contains 4 modules with 15 total sessions that contain a blend of practical assignments, content discussions, demonstrations, live sessions, Q&A, and more. Upon completion, students will earn a certificate of completion from Laures Academy and have the opportunity to earn their GAIQ. As with any of our digital courses, your undivided attention and participation are key to achieve the best results possible.
We look forward to seeing you in the course.
- Understand the concepts behind business intelligence, data analytics, key performance indicators (KPIs), performance metrics, and beyond.
- Navigate data analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, understanding how to achieve specific results and reports using various functionalities.
- Know how to leverage different data analytics tools and metrics throughout both B2B and B2C applications.
- Manipulate data sets while running experimental tests to determine the viability, usefulness, and applicability of your results.
- Determine the proper courses of action, strategies, and techniques to transform data sets into actionable and applicable intelligence.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of key terminologies, such as APIs, conversions funnel, KBRs, KPIs, sampling, tag governance, and more.
- Execute your marketing plan using key insight from behavioral and sentiment analyses, hypnoses tests, optimization experiments, and more.
Full course fee $1500 (no GST)
For Classes Starting before 3 Oct 2022
Fees after funding:
$150 – above 40 years old – 90% Subsidy
$450 – below 40 years old – 70% Subsidy
- SFEC Funding for WSQ courses
Eligible Singapore-registered companies can tap on $10,000 SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) to cover up to 90%.
- SkillsFuture Credit
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit to offset the remaining fees after funding.
- UTAP Funding
NTUC members can use UTAP 50% to offset the remaining fees after funding (capped at $500 per year).
IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS)
This programme has been accredited under the IBF Standards, and is eligible for funding under the IBF Standards Training Scheme (IBF-STS), subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Find out more on www.ibf.org.sg.
- Adult learners who have an interest in mastering web analytics skills and looking to optimize the online presence of their business.
- No prior knowledge of Web Analytics or the Google Analytics platform is required to attend this course.