About This Course
Welcome to Laures Academy’s Advanced Data Analytics with Microsoft Excel course! Developed and taught by leading data analysts, this innovative course is designed to help you leverage expert-level data analysis skills that can be applied to virtually every industry. As part of your enrollment in the course, you will receive a certificate to signify your newfound skills in Excel, including data organization, chart creation, report building, and more.
- Understand the principles behind data mining, power query, importing data, and organizing data.
- Utilize techniques such as building charts, performing What-If scenarios, and using functions.
- Leverage sampling techniques from data sets using the Data Analysis command
- Apply Business Intelligence tools to transform data into useful information.
- Know how and when to implement multiple data parameters, particularly within Power BI
- Ensure the validity of data while locating errors or duplicates using rules and formula auditing
Why Learn from US
- Relevant information for anyone in a data scientist or related role
- Actionable insight to improve your aptitude within Excel
- Vetted content by leading data scientists and analysts
- Applicable information throughout every industry
- Lessons to improve your organization, decision-making, visualization, and problem-solving skills.
- Course certificate to boost your marketability
- Data mining and analysis techniques to effectively use data
- Power business Intelligence to interpret data sets
- Sampling techniques that improve accuracy
- Data validation techniques for more dependable information
- Data parameter management to filter variables
- Formula auditing and error-checking
- Data quality assessments that ensure quality inputs
- What-If analyses to determine the impact of changes
- Data source validation to properly use each data set
- Data visualization to build relevant charts and tables
- Intermediate-level data scientists seeking to build on their skills
- Entry-level professionals who want to become more marketable through Excel
- Prospective analysts who will regularly use Excel within their roles
- Anyone looking to expand their intermediate knowledge of Excel